Why is Solar Energy Important?
WHAT IS SOLAR ENERGY?
Solar energy, also known as power from the sun, is a natural, renewable, and clean resource.
It can be used for heating and lighting residences, as well as businesses. It can also be used for different kinds of commercial and industrial uses, such as: generating electricity, hot water heating, and solar cooling. Considering the rising concern over climate change, solar electricity offers a clean alternative to electricity from fossil fuels, with no consequences of air, water, and global warming pollution; no risks of electricity price spikes; and it poses no danger to our public health.
THE BENEFITS OF SOLAR ENERGY
SAFE, CLEAN, AND RENEWABLE.
- Solar energy doesn’t produce greenhouse gases, nor does it pollute the environment.
- It is self-sufficient and an effective way to provide energy to your house or business.
- You are reducing carbon footprint.
- Solar energy doesn’t generate toxic byproducts.
- With solar energy, you can take care of our planet.
CHEAPER ELECTRICITY FOR ELECTRICITY EFFICIENCY.
- You can protect yourself against unpredictable increases in utility prices.
- You’re able to enjoy cheaper electricity throughout the day.
- You have control of your own bills and energy usage.
- The moment you start using solar, you begin to save money